Welcome to Fontana’s Italian Restaurant
We have created a blog in hope’s that you are just as enthusiastic about Italian food as we are.
Established in 1984,
We are Silicon Valley’s and Cupertino’s favorite Italian restaurant for seafood, pasta, steak, chicken, and pizza. We serve Italian and California wines as well as specialty cocktails.
Here is a brief look at our Pizza’s.
Our pizza is made with 00 Caputo flour and in the traditional style of Naples. We bake our pizza’s darker, but believe this gives them a more balances and delicious flavor…much like the pies in Naples. (We have a gluten free option as well)
- Margherita: Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced Roma Tomato, and fresh basil.
- Putanesca: Chicken, White Anchovie’s, Capers, and Wild Arugula
- Prosciutto: Prosciutto Di Parma, Tomato’s, Oregano, and Wild Arugula
- Classico: Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, and Mushrooms.
- Pesto: Pesto Cream Sauce, Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, and Kalamata Olives.
If you like what you…
View original post 26 more words